Gryphon IT has dedicated and qualified ICT engineers to provide a variety of network support services for businesses of all scale and size.
Our services are tailored for your budget and special needs such as online support by phone for occasional technical concerns, or dedicated support staff for your ICT infrastructure. Even if you have an IT support team, we can work as an extension of your time, for additional services and support.
In this high-end technology age, secure and stable networking infrastructure is absolutely essential for any business.
Some websites such as dealing in auctions, cannot afford frequent, or even occasional network failures, even for few seconds. With Gryphon IT, our skilled pool of network engineers plan to deal with such loopholes, to change any hardware or devices, to upgrade or configure software, and to ensure secure access to different nodes of network, for different levels of users.
Our IT Managed Support Services include:
- 24/7 remote systems monitoring
- Firewall configuration and monitoring
- Security auditing, monitoring and reporting
- Anti-virus installation and definition updates
- Virus and spyware monitoring and removal
- Server load and performance monitoring
- Remote backups to secure your data
- Access to Gryphon IT Help – our online customer help-desk and portal
- Regular review meetings
- Remote access to your network
- Remote software patching and updates
- User management and administration
- Network specification, design and management
- Implementation of user policies, including Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Hardware specification and acquisition
- Hardware and software installation and maintenance
- Backup hardware available for emergency cover
- Virtual server hosting with Citrix Xen server
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server and Microsoft Online Services specialists
Our pricing model is flexible; we have fixed price contracts for monthly or yearly basis, or hourly quotes for case-by-case scenarios. The objective is to keep your IT managed services cost minimum, while ensuring that the network responsibility is in right hands.