Cloud computing offers an excellent and cost-effective option to businesses to manage their technology resources online. Cloud computing enables companies to store and manage their assets such as documents, emails, critical data of their customers, project data, and business applications externally – ‘in the cloud’.
You can use cloud computing as a stand-alone solution or as an extension to your existing IT infrastructure. It can help you reduce hardware and software costs, and it supports better and flexible working practices.
Gryphon IT offers you a great cloud computing model that gives you following benefits:
- Since the resources are shared online, businesses do not need to invest in huge software and infrastructure costs.
- Businesses do not need dedicated IT support team to manage networks
- Since no hardware or software procurement is required, it saves lot of time and effort for the business, helping them focus on their key operations
Gryphon IT specialize in cloud services, including consulting, provisioning and maintenance.
Virtualisation: – Technology is getting more consumer-oriented with the emergence of smart phones, tablets and other devices into our lives.
Gryphon IT embraces this “consumerism” with virtual computing technology and a vision that:
- Enables people to work anywhere, anytime.
- Offers IT organizations greater control and flexibility.
- Supports businesses to focus on their core operations, and not to worry about IT setup, networking, or technology development.
- Providing value addition to the business, in whatever we offer.
Right from visualization, to networking, to collaboration and to cloud technologies, we simplify how you do business. We are here to help you all the way !
Some of the key areas we specialize in:
- Desktop Virtualization
- Server Virtualisation
- Application Virtualisation
- Data center and Cloud
- Collaboration and Support
people and devices
Empower users to work from anywhere on any device
build and connect
Extend the datacenter by connecting to any external cloud service
apps and desktops
Deliver desktops and apps from the datacenter as a service with cloud-like efficiency